How Do YOU Start Your New School Year RIGHT?
Listen to the BEST of our Homeschool Super Heroes!
Every day for one week, we will play one of our BEST Homeschool Super Heroes interviews . . .
and you can listen for FREE. Just enter your email in the box below:
We’ll send you all the details via email so you can listen. Each interview will be available from 7pm – 10pm Eastern Time during the week of August 29th – September 2nd.
If you have just 1 minute, I’ll show you the next best thing. . .
A private invitation to listen to our BEST Homeschool Super Heroes for FREE.
Why am I doing this?
I know what it’s like to be in the trenches as a homeschool mom. Sometimes you need a little encouragement or a few fun tricks from experienced homeschoolers. Real homeschool parents who have real experience balancing school & family with cooking, cleaning & chauffeuring.
On our Homeschool Super Heroes interviews, you’ll get answer to questions you have on your mind.
How do I know this?
My daughters are homeschool graduates who are considering how they might homeschool their children in the future. They ask our Super Heroes exactly how to approach homeschooling. They also ask specific questions in each Super Hero’s field of expertise.
BEST of Homeschool Super Heroes Week!
Let me tell you who you’ll be hearing from . . .
Rebecca is a child of God, married to the love of her life, and the mother of three children. She writes about faith, marriage, parenting, nutrition and homeschooling at Mom’s Mustard Seeds.
Rebecca will share:
- How to integrating children’s learning around the Bible vs. just throwing the Bible in as a separate subject
- Discipling your child…a parent’s responsibility vs. God’s responsibility
- Staying strong through the trials of life and maintaining a strong marriage
Andrew is the director of the Institute for Excellence in Writing and a homeschooling father of seven. He addresses issues relating to teaching, writing, thinking, spelling, and music with clarity, insight, practical experience, and humor.
His seminars for parents, students and teachers have helped transform many a reluctant writer and have equipped educators with powerful tools to dramatically improve students’ skills.
Andrew will share:
- How to work with your reluctant writer
- How to encourage and get the most from your boys, who might not be interested in academics
Tristie Fisher is a pastor’s wife and mom to 2 wonderful children. Before marrying Dr. Brian Fisher, Pastor of Grace Bible Church, she graduated from Oklahoma State University with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. But, God had a different plan! She joined the staff of Campus Crusade for Christ in 1992 and was assigned to work with college gals at Texas A & M.For 5 years, she taught Bible studies, loved counseling college women, and encouraged women to grow in their relationship with God.
Ministry is her life these days, as she instills the Word of God in her children and encourages wives and moms through speaking engagements.
Tristie will share:
- How to encourage your children to apply God’s principles from His Word
- How to instill God’s Word in your children’s hearts
- How to develop godly character from the start
- What to do when one spouse is not interested in God’s Word
Leslie Nunnery is the co-founder of Teach Them Diligently Convention. She is the mother of four children who range in age from 9-16. She and David have declared every stage of childhood to be their favorite as their kids have been growing up, and she looks forward to what God has in store as her family enjoys the teen years and beyond.
Leslie will share:
- Changing the world by getting our children involved in missions
- Shepherding our children’s hearts and truly discipling them
- Balancing God, life, homeschool, and work
Kerry has been encouraging homeschool parents for the past 12 years, as she and her family traveled to book shows. She loves to encourage young moms to follow God’s leading as they raise their children to godliness. Kerry also likes teaching moms and teachers the best strategies to teach “how to write.”
Having started How to Homeschool My Child(previously Curriculum Connection) with her elementary aged kids, she enjoys helping families involve their children in a family business. Kerry has been featured in the Ultimate Homeschool Expo & Homeschooling Today.
Kerry has three children, 2 son-in-laws & 1 precious granddaughter. Her daughters, Ashley and Gentry, are interviewing our Homeschool Super Heroes.
Kerry will share:
- How to choose the right activities for your family
- How to schedule your time
- How to reduce the number of activities for your kids
- How moms can feel refreshed each week & ready to homeschool
All you have to do is reserve your seat for Homeschool Super Heroes Week & you’ll have access each day to practical tips & tricks for you to start your year right.
And it won’t cost you a dime!
Did you read that?
It won’t cost you a dime!
No traveling to your state convention.
No hotel expenses.
No registration fees.
Just enter your email in the box at the top right side bar and you’ll be sent all the info you need to listen to our Homeschool Super Heroes during August 29th – September 2nd Do it RIGHT NOW!
- Approaches to Christian Homeschooling paperback
- Teach Your Child “How to Think” with Mentoring paperback