A Father’s Stew: Biblical Integration of Family, Work, and Ministry
Posted in Blog Candy - Giveaways
Congratulations Judi for winning Hunter Beck’s Marshmallow Gun Business book! And… Pam won Jill Pike’s favorite IEW audio workshops from Andrew Pudewa.
Once again, you have a chance to win one of 2 items today. Just post a comment about our Homeschool Super Heroes (what you are learning, ah-ha’s, encouragements) and you’ll be entered to win one of these items.
To Get An Additional Entry after you post a comment:
In addition to leaving a comment, you can click the facebook like button at the top of this post… or tweet to twitter by using the share button at the bottom of this post. Be sure to add a comment if you post to fb or twitter. This will give you a total of 2 entries. One must be a comment about Homeschool Super Heroes.
- Discover the Secret to Success in Your Family, Work and Ministry by Following the Biblical Call to Blend the Three Areas That Occupy All of Your Waking Hours…Your Family, Work and Ministry!Integrating the God-given priorities of family, work, and ministry is the constant challenge faced by every father. In A Father’s Stew, Stephen Beck has done us a great service by dealing biblically and practically with these issues.~Philip Lancaster, Patriarch Magazine
Jill Pike’s Favorite IEW Audio Workshops
A collection of my favorite talks from Andrew Pudewa that gave me the tools to become a homeschool super hero, so they can too! (9 mp3 audio downloads, a $27 value)
- The Four Language Arts
- Fairy Tales and the Moral Imagination
- Teaching Boys
- Freedomship Education
- Humor & Other Motivators in Teaching
- Mastery Learning
- Nurturing Competent Communicators
- Reaching the Reluctant Writer
- Dictation and Narration