Kerry has been encouraging homeschool parents for the past 11 years, as she and her family traveled to book shows. She loves to encourage young moms to follow God’s leading as they raise their children to godliness. Kerry also likes teaching moms and teachers the best strategies to teach “how to write.” Having started How to Homeschool My Child (previously Curriculum Connection) with her elementary aged kids, she enjoys helping families involve their children in a family business. Kerry has been featured in the Ultimate Homeschool Expo & Homeschooling Today.
Kerry and Stephen have three children and one son-in-law. Her daughters, Ashley and Gentry, are interviewing our Homeschool Super Heroes.
Kerry will share:
- Why families should disciple their own kids
- How parents can interact with their kids spiritually
- What place Sunday School & Youth Group have with your children
- How to find time for family worship & discipleship
- How to choose the right activities for your family
- How to schedule your time
- How to reduce the number of activities for your kids
- How moms can feel refreshed each week & ready to homeschool