Hal and Melanie Young
Fresh from a state tax audit to prove that yes, they’re all ours, Hal and Melanie Young, authors of the Christian Small Publishers Association 2011 Book of the Year, Raising Real Men, are parents of six real boys and two real girls. They have homeschooled through eight high-risk pregnancies, three re-locations, two decades, and 181 degrees of longitude. They are sought after conference speakers who routinely draw standing room only crowds with their mix of uniquely entertaining cross-banter and practical, powerful Scriptural principles. Hal & Melanie have glorified the Lord through some extreme challenges with Hal successfully fighting stage IV cancer and their youngest dealing with a life-threatening heart condition. Despite it all, the Youngs live in noisy familial bliss in North Carolina.
Hal & Melanie will share:
- How you can effectively homeschool boys
- How to raise your boys to lead & provide for their family
- How boys can start their own business
- What specifically a dad can do to raise his son
- What specifically a mom can do to raise her son