Teach Your Child “How To Think” With Mentors
Posted in Blog Candy - Giveaways
Congratulations Caroline Landon on winning A Father’s Stew ! Kirsten won Jill Pike’s favorite IEW audio workshops from Andrew Pudewa.
Once again, you have a chance to win one of 2 items today. Just post a comment about our Homeschool Super Heroes (what you are learning, ah-ha’s, encouragements) and you’ll be entered to win one of these items.
To Get An Additional Entry after you post a comment:
In addition to leaving a comment, you can click the facebook like button at the top of this post… or tweet to twitter by using the share button at the bottom of this post. Be sure to add a comment if you post to fb or twitter. This will give you a total of 2 entries. One must be a comment about Homeschool Super Heroes.
- Independent Studies and learning “how to think” are goals of Leadership Education. Both are accomplished through classics and mentoring. Learn how to mentor your children with classics and real life. Discover how to teach your children to think for themselves while studying & discussing the classics.
Jill Pike’s Favorite IEW Audio Workshops
A collection of my favorite talks from Andrew Pudewa that gave me the tools to become a homeschool super hero, so they can too! (9 mp3 audio downloads, a $27 value)
- The Four Language Arts
- Fairy Tales and the Moral Imagination
- Teaching Boys
- Freedomship Education
- Humor & Other Motivators in Teaching
- Mastery Learning
- Nurturing Competent Communicators
- Reaching the Reluctant Writer
- Dictation and Narration