Join The Homeschool Super Heroes Week
I want to pay you for sharing the BEST free back to school event for homeschoolers. Yes! I’m serious!
All you need to do is share the free event on social media, in an email, or even word of mouth. When your friend signs up for the free event, they land on a webpage that offers them the All-Access Pass at a special price. Once they purchase the All-Access Pass, I will pay you 40%.
If they spend $17 on their pass, I’ll pay you $6.80. If the price is $25, I’ll pay you $10.00. **
I’ve made it super-easy for you to share because I already have images and sample posts for you to copy/paste. It’s that EASY.
What are you waiting for?
- WE MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU!
- You earn 40% commission on every sale!
- 60-Day Cookie on Last Click
- We manage all customer service for your customers!
- You’ll have all the easy-to-use resources you need to promote the program at your fingertips!
Just copy & paste to Facebook, Instagram or in an email.
- We have a completely optimized system to ensure the people you send our way make YOU the most money possible!
- You’ll have all the banners, email copy, & training you need to promote right away!
FOLLOW THESE STEPS to sign up as an Affiliate.
Start making money by sharing
Homeschool Super Heroes Week (August 24-28, 2020)
- Click here: https://kerry-beck-school.teachable.com/
- Use upper right corner button to sign up or log in if you already have a Teachable account.
- Complete form on next page. If you don’t see a form, click join.
- Send an email to HomeschoolSuperHeroes – @ – gmail.com
- SUBJECT LINE: Affiliate Request – This will let us know you want to be an affiliate, in addition to being a student. We will reply to your email with your special link that tracks all the people you send to HSHW.
- Request to join our Affiliate Facebook Group to stay current and participate in our contests by clicking here. Please answer the questions so we know you signed up as an affiliate.
- Inside the group, you’ll find all the sample social media posts and images you can just copy / paste.
** Payments are made to a Paypal account, by Teachable, our event platform. Teachable uses its own payout calendar, after the event. Details are available through Teachable.