Linda Lacour Hobar
With 17 years of homeschooling three children, 17 years of ministry with Campus Crusade for Christ, and a sense of God’s calling on her life, Linda brings enthusiasm, warmth, and inspiration to the subject of world history. A native-born Texan, Linda holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Baylor University, where she first fell in love with world history. She presently resides with her family in Memphis, TN where she enjoys fitness and kayaking adventures with her husband, and continues to research, write, and further her education.
In addition, Linda and her husband Ron manage The Mystery of History, Inc, to oversee the shipment of books all over the world as well as self-publish The Mystery of History Audio Book series. Be it through sports or world history, Ron and Linda strive to pour biblical truths into families that are seeking to live for the Kingdom.
Linda will share:
- What the “mystery of history” is
- How to teach the mystery of history to your children even if you know nothing of history.
- How to use the same ideas for several age groups
- Secret tips to cut down on your planning time.
- How to handle grades in homeschooling
- When you need grades and how to keep them